Senior NPD Manager
Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a luxury niche brand?
Our client is recognised for exceptional beauty products that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best – and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and premium!
They have seen significant growth over the last few years with innovation and the growth within new channels with plans to double the turnover over the next couple of years and then double again! They are dedicated to inspiring the art of healthy living and are proud to launch one of the most exciting brands within the luxury beauty industry. Our client is a couture beauty house for people who are serious about looking after themselves.
It’s a place where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career.
As the Senior New Product Development Manager you will be given the autonomy to really drive the strategy of the brands whilst working alongside the senior leadership team. You will be expected to manage and develop existing/new products and buy in to the timely delivery of the NPD pipeline using the newly defined gate process, whilst being the owner and champion of this process to therefore land these innovative and commercial products on time. As the Senior NPD Manager you will work with the commercial team to set the pricing and promotional strategy, as well as the marketing team to meet sales and profitability targets.
The ideal fit
- Have a successful track record of launching new products from concept to launch
- Show evidence of strong strategic thinking and the ability to influence internally and externally across various levels and disciplines
- Demonstrate success defining and launching a variety of excellent products
- Evidence of strong strategic thinking and brand planning processes
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach
- Be able to make things happen with agility and pace
- The desire to be leaders in the industry and want to make a difference with your products
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree from a top UK or European university/business school or equivalent
Do you want a business that gives you ‘real’ autonomy to be able to work as an entrepreneur? Then look no further!! Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Sarah Todd for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07803 513728.
Apply for Senior NPD Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly