EMEA Financial Analyst
EMEA Financial Analyst
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work!
We are currently looking for a EMEA Financial Analyst to join our Haddenham office. Do you have a relevant experience in financial analyses in FMCG commercial area? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Coordinate the EMEA LTP, Budget and Forecast processes for Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on key working capital and cash flow metrics for EMEA
- Drive cash flow delivery for EMEA
- Provide monthly reporting insights in to fx impacts for EMEA and partner with Global Treasury team on queries
- Complete quarterly Corporate reporting requirements for Net Sales and Gross Profit drivers
- Provide SG&A support for EMEA Quality and R&D cost centre owners
- Support the creation of EMEA tax forecast and management of forecast below operating profit
- Provide ongoing support and performance insights to the Flavour Solutions Finance Director
- Provide ad-hoc support to the EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and Finance Director Business Performance for any projects
- Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- PQE, preferably with FMCG experience – Commercial Finance and Supply Chain Finance experience highly desirable
- Excellent Excel modelling skills
- Advanced level user of TM1
- Hands on P&L, Budgeting and forecasting experience desirable
- Able to manage to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills & ability to “plan for things to go well”
- Superior communication skills to ensure effective communication across the zone and at various levels of the McCormick organisation
- Potential leadership and relationship building skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply by clicking apply below.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for EMEA Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly