SALES MANAGER - CENTRAL ENGLAND
Sales Manager - Central England
Salary circa £30,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Location – Central England
Our client is a premium gin company who are seeking a new On-Trade Manager for Central and West England. This position has become available thanks to the incredible growth they have seen during the last few years. The gin has won numerous awards this year and is looking to continue building on its initial success.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Maximising visibility and value of the brand
- Managing time effectively
- Opening new business ventures
- Building relationships with key accounts in the On-Trade and also with independent wholesalers in the area
- Organising collaborative tasting menus with high profile restaurants
- Agreeing contracts with premium On-Trade venues
- Providing training for stockists and initiating listings as a result
- Representing the brand at food and drink festivals
The successful applicants will be; astute, commercially minded and come with 2-3 years’ experience in a professional client facing role. Sales experience in the drinks industry is a must with a background in mixology desired. A passion for Gin is essential as is self-management and time keeping.
If you believe that you have what it takes to take this product to market and be successful with it, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 205 4970.