Sales Manager | Premium Products | London
Our client is premium fmcg business with a fantastic range of branded products. The brand is well known for its premium heritage and superior quality. They supply their products into the retail channel.
Targeted with growing existing sales and hunting new business with the retail channel.
Major multiples, High-Street, Premium Retailers, Speciality Gift and Premium Food & Drink Stores.
- Drive sustainable sales, margin and contribution growth in the UK and Ireland, in line with strategy, by closely managing existing and developing new business.
- Manage brand image, identity and direction in the markets, in line with guidelines, ensuring the brand is represented in the strategic trading environments.
- Deliver a sales plan with key KPIs including sales, margin, contribution and strategic initiatives.
- Pro-actively identify new partners and produce a plan to target and secure these partners in line with departmental strategy.
- Ensure key marketing activities/initiatives are implemented within direct to retail and distribution environments as applicable.
- Ensure products are sold in the relevant channels with the appropriate brand positioning and identity.
- Maintain, build and develop both new and existing relationships with all 3rd party partners. Good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Work with the Head of B2B to develop and execute a strategic business plan which includes a market strategy for each of your markets.
- Make regular customer visits to motivate partners. Ensure plans are implemented and drive development.
- Analyse gross margins by customer and put a strategy in place to drive margin growth.
- Ensure that high standards of customer service are set and maintained.
- Attend internal meetings when necessary to present detailed information on your accounts, strategy and budgets.
- Be a team player and share information and initiatives with the rest of the sales team that will benefit other markets.
- Extensive travel will be required to visit partners and also to attend seasonal trade shows as applicable.
- Create and manage strong relationships with all partners.
- Be an expert of your region knowing the retail landscape, distributors and strategic retail accounts.
- Manage range plans with all partners in a commercial and sustainable manner.
- Manage internal infrastructure to ensure processes are followed and implemented
- Ensure customer commitment ordering and seasonal forecasting are planned and submitted in line with the department critical path
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times including representing the brand at relevant trade shows as applicable
- Manage a portfolio of Key Accounts in a proactive way which includes presenting new ranges, negotiating on prices/terms, managing the relationship etc.
- Branded FMCG background. Ideally premium products.
- Retail national account management experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What’s on Offer
- £40-50k + bonus + benefits.
Must be commutable to Central London*
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0131 2265060.