Brand Marketing Manager - Maverick Drinks
Brand Marketing Manager - Maverick Drinks
Reporting to the Head of Marketing (and working closely with the Head of Brand Development), we are delighted to offer an amazing opportunity to be part of the growing marketing team at Maverick Drinks, the leading distributor of craft spirits.
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a drinks business which defies convention and is driving the craft spirits movement forward.
The newly created Brand Marketing Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with our incredible portfolio of craft spirit brands, acting at the brand guardian to develop UK brand strategy and drive disruptive marketing plans. The successful candidate with play an integral role in the planning, execution and evaluation of our UK brand activities.
If you are a creative, analytical and passionate marketeer willing to take ownership for measurable plans, this could be the role for you.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of Brand Development, the Head of Marketing and our portfolio brand team worldwide to develop UK brand strategy and build into market plans
- Act at the brand guardian for all UK activities and branded marketing materials
- Create monthly brand reports to summarise quarterly brand activity with key metrics including sales data
- Liaise with all marketing functions within the business (events, PR, trade marketing etc) to ensure brand strategy is executed within budget and to set guidelines
- Develop effective integrated B2B and B2C marketing campaigns for each brand with clear KPIs
- Take ownership of new product launches and related communications
- Ensure regular contact and effective communications with our portfolio of brands
- Continuously develop new ideas and strategies to drive results
- Develop a clear understanding of each brand’s target audience and ensure all strategies are aligned
- Evaluate and report monthly on campaign results
- Work with our brand partners’ marketing teams to understand their brand DNA and what makes them tick
- Create a close working relationship with internal stakeholders to deliver marketing plans
- Develop a thorough understanding of our brand portfolio - speak with confidence about our brands
- Budget planning and measurement
- Background and experience
- Drinks background, specifically spirits
- FMCG brand/marketing experience
- Experience creating and influencing impactful brand strategy
- Solid project management experience where multi-tasking and prioritisation were key
- Passion for marketing, the drinks industry and craft spirit brands
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and changing environment
- Digitally savvy and highly numerate and analytical
You love working with great brands and delivering great marketing campaigns. You understand what is needed in a brands DNA to make it successful and you know how to create engaging marketing campaigns to drive measurable return. You have a passion for the spirits industry and love disruptive, craft brands. You are a people person who can easily communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders and seamlessly influence to get your desired result.
You understand what it takes to be a brand guardian and ensure campaigns and activations are on brand and on message and delivered to the highest standard possible.
Why work for us?
Other than the standard benefits you expect to see from a business (think pension, cycle-2-work scheme, free eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers) we also offer…
- Flexible working We’re focused on productivity, not the clock. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy with how and when you work..
- A relaxed working environment There are no suits and ties here (unless you insist).
- A challenge The opportunity to make a difference to the future of the business. It is our people who put us in the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track 100 .
- Personal Days Seven completely flexible personal days on top of your annual leave, because we all need a duvet day from time to time.
- A healthy staff discount on our world-class range. Just in case that makes a difference.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Brand Marketing Manager apply now! Along with your CV please send a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job, please also tell us what your favourite brand is and why.
Apply for Brand Marketing Manager - Maverick Drinks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly