- Health and Beauty
- Export Sales
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a passionate International Trader to work within the organisation's professional haircare division in a commercial, dynamic, and international market role. The role will suit someone who is a confident product salesperson and strong networker, who is entrepreneurial and not afraid of an exciting challenge.
Centrally-based in Bristol, the business offers a relaxed, fun, and collaborative environment, with a strong work ethic and dedication to its employees.
The International Trader will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of accounts, as well as identifying, developing and managing long-term relationships with new customers. The successful candidate will work closely with their network to understand the market and to ensure they are at the forefront of market trends.
The International Trader's role is to find the best balance between market demand, and buying decisions, and together with the Support Functions, the International Trader will close and deliver sales.
This role is office-based, with some international travel, attending trade shows and visiting customers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a commercial and active sales function, ideally within the health and beauty industry
- Have FMCG and/or export experience
- Evidence of managing a wide portfolio of existing accounts
- Consistently demonstrated analytic, decision making and negotiation skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships
- Understands a customer's business drivers including objectives, requirements and decision-making processes
- Be a confident traveller
- Be Bristol based, or commutable, with driver's license
What's on Offer
Up to £30,000 Basic Salary (dependent on experience) + up £20,000 commission (uncapped)
Ref Code: MPGC13920696Z
Apply for International Trader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly