The commercial sales team at Exsurgo is working on a brand new, exciting Export Manager vacancy for a rapidly up and coming healthy drinks company based in Central London. This opportunity has come on the back of three years of phenomenal growth, and provides a chance to join a business who are just beginning their journey!
They are seeking an ambitious Export Manager to join and manage accounts across three international markets, as well as helping to break into other retailers across the globe. You must have experience in export within the FMCG industry, and experience working with the French market is essential.
- Building the companies export business by driving sales and creating export strategy;
- Managing all aspects of exisitng export business, as well as winning new business;
- Full responsibility of P&L's, JBP's and Promotional Plans.
- Export experience in the FMCG sector;
- Experience working with the French market is essential. e.g. Carrefour Group;
- Experience creating and implementing export strategy to break into new markets.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.