Key Account Manager - Purveyor & Distributor of Fine Foods - High End Restaurants
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - PREMIUM FOOD IMPORTER + MARKET LEADER + HIGH END RESTURANTS
dep on experience + Quarterly Commission + lunch allowance + extras
Do you the knowledge and ability to work with the best chefs in London?
Our Client is one of the UK's leading purveyor and distributor of fine food from around the world. They work with the Crème de la Crème chefs and foodservice establishments across the UK. With a product range sourced from around the world which includes top quality specialist ingredients such as fresh truffles, cheese and charcuterie to premium dry goods, they are committed to offering only the best and most innovative products whilst delivering the highest in standards.
As a Key Account Manageryou will be responsible for managing key accounts that make' their business, whether through high sales or through associated reputation. Managing a high-end portfolio you will be charged with developing and maintaining long term relationship, maximising the sales opportunities within them and exceeding client expectations.
The Key Account Manager reports to the Head of Account Management.
- Achieving targeted sales growth of an existing portfolio of high-end clients; including restaurant groups, independents and hotels in London (c 1.2m portfolio across 60 accounts)
- Building and strengthening relationships with decision makers
- Daily management of portfolio, handling all high-level customer queries and requests
What they are looking for:
- Extensive prior experience of successful sales within the food industry, with a proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Strong interest and knowledge in the food/hospitality industry, particularly UK market
- Passion for high quality produce and cooking
This is the ideal role for someone who is either working for a fine food business in sales or has previously trained or worked as a chef looking for their next opportunity working with fine food. You will have had exposure to or working with some of the London's top eatery establishments. Your excellent knowledge of fine food will help you to establish relationships with your high-end customer profile.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk
Apply for Key Account Manager - Purveyor & Distributor of Fine Foods - High End Restaurants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly