Our client, based in London, is a global confectionery company with market leading brands. They are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager to join their team to create and shape the marketing strategy for one of their key brands.
- Create and shape brand positioning and marketing strategy for the brand portfolios with consumer & shopper insights at the heart, including setting vision, objectives, strategies and KPIs to drive brand growth.
- Responsible for leading and aligning the innovation strategy & pipeline for the brand; showing clear project management capabilities to land NPD and renovation projects with best in class execution.
- Responsible for achievement of financial and market share targets with full P&L responsibility.
- Responsible for media & communications strategy; delivering measurable 360 degree activations (ATL & BTL).
- Develop and coach Junior Product Manager through professional support, creating a high performing Brand team.
- Work with the global teams, representing the UK interests and helping influence the global agenda to fit UK needs.
- Clear ownership of ongoing brand performance, research and external market trends, and analyse data from various sources to build key brand, retail, shopper and consumer insights.
- At least 5 years’ experience within Product/Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred but not essential)
- Results driven with strong commercial awareness, including full budget management
- Good strategic thinker with desire to create an impact
- Strong analytical skills (IRI/Nielsen preferred but not essential)
- Strong experience in creative/production processes, design and implementation, research and development
- A good understanding of advertising agencies and the ability to plan, measure and execute marketing campaigns and strategies
- Strong understanding of product marketing and good experience in managing the marketing of a product and liaising within teams and external agencies ATL/BTL
- High level of personal organisation and attention to detail
- Strong project management
- PC literate – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Degree educated (Business/Marketing preferred)
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £48,000 with 12.5% bonus and generous company benefits.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly