Our client, based in London, is a global confectionery company with market leading brands. They are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager to join their team to create and shape the marketing strategy for one of their key brands.
- Create and shape brand positioning and marketing strategy for the brand portfolios with consumer & shopper insights at the heart, including setting vision, objectives, strategies and KPIs to drive brand growth.
- Responsible for leading and aligning the innovation strategy & pipeline for the brand; showing clear project management capabilities to land NPD and renovation projects with best in class execution.
- Responsible for achievement of financial and market share targets with full P&L responsibility.
- Responsible for media & communications strategy; delivering measurable 360 degree activations (ATL & BTL).
- Develop and coach Junior Product Manager through professional support, creating a high performing Brand team.
- Work with the global teams, representing the UK interests and helping influence the global agenda to fit UK needs.
- Clear ownership of ongoing brand performance, research and external market trends, and analyse data from various sources to build key brand, retail, shopper and consumer insights.
- At least 5 years’ experience within Product/Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred but not essential)
- Results driven with strong commercial awareness, including full budget management
- Good strategic thinker with desire to create an impact
- Strong analytical skills (IRI/Nielsen preferred but not essential)
- Strong experience in creative/production processes, design and implementation, research and development
- A good understanding of advertising agencies and the ability to plan, measure and execute marketing campaigns and strategies
- Strong understanding of product marketing and good experience in managing the marketing of a product and liaising within teams and external agencies ATL/BTL
- High level of personal organisation and attention to detail
- Strong project management
- PC literate – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Degree educated (Business/Marketing preferred)
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £48,000 with 12.5% bonus and generous company benefits.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.