Supply Chain Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently in their 1st/2nd role in Supply Chain / Demand Planning working in an analyst position. This company is at the forefront of the UK grocery channel suppling quality food products and recently investing heavily in new production facilities due to winning a new major contract.
Working in the S&OP function, you will interpret and communicate customer plans in conjunction with commercial teams and create relationships with customer supply chain to manage any potential issues that arise. The role will support the development of an ongoing cross-functional S&OP approach and work closely with the account managers on costings and presentations whilst providing the category & customer demand forecast.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to influence using data
- Must be interpersonal with excellent listening, persuasive and facilitation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and develop positive relationships
- Ability to challenge the status quo constructively and make recommendations
- Graduate level; proficiency in data analysis and statistical techniques
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be able to work in the South Midlands on a daily basis
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.