Are you an experienced Project Manager with knowledge of Manufacturing and food industry? If the answer is YES, Leathams are recruiting for a Project Manager to join the delivery team and we want to hear from you!
Here at Leathams, we’re a dedicated, hard-working bunch (over 255 at the last count), linked by a real love and passion for food and a willingness to try anything once! Innovators in food since 1980 we proudly serve the Foodservice, Ingredients and Retail Sectors.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Divisional Delivery Manager the main purpose of the role is to work within a cross-functional team of sales channel-focused individuals to deliver business projects on time and in full. Other responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Inbound team, designated sales channel and other functions to quickly and successfully launch exciting new food products.
- Manage project progression through the NPD funnel, giving timely progress updates and highlighting and escalating blockages as necessary to avoid delay.
- Work directly with suppliers and internal/external customers
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional projects, including preparation and management of critical paths for all key projects.
- Collaborate internally to assess and review activity, ensuring less / non-viable projects are quickly identified and cancelled or re-directed.
- Provide Technical expertise and input to support with the food technology requirements of NPD, launch and other projects
- Help to develop and implement systems and processes to streamline and optimise channel activity.
- Coordinate and contribute to cross-functional efforts to quickly and effectively resolve business requirements and challenges
The ideal Project Manager:
- Educated to degree level or above
- Knowledge of the UK and international food industry, ideally from a supply chain perspective
- Experience of multi-tasking and working under pressure against tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Food Safety Systems, UK Food Legislation and / or recognised Food Safety qualifications
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness and approach
- Strong project management, communication and people skills
Rewards & benefits
In return for your impressive work as our Project Manager you can expect a highly competitive salary on top of a range of excellent benefits.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel as our Project Manager, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly