Market Strategy & Planning Manager (with flexible working)
Looking for something different to challenge you in FMCG? Are you an individual who can draw on several skills across category management, commercial development and shopper/ trade marketing? If you’re interested in putting all your skills to good use and be a part of a team whose vision is to be the true leader in their field this is for YOU!
Commutable from the Midlands and the North West, this is an opportunity which will see you give market leading brands a real share of voice in a competitive and PL driven category. Operating a flexible environment with the option to split your time 50/50 between the office and home, this FMCG company offer a fantastic culture and a real cohesive, collaborative team environment.
Acting as the lynch pin between Brand Management, Sales and Category Management, you will play an integral part in supporting the direction, strategic decision making and planning across the branded portfolio. A newly created role to support Brand growth and the 5 year global development plan, introducing a Market, Strategy & Planning Manager!
- Data analysis, delivering category, brand and shopper insight
- Translate the category vision to long term targeted brand plans working hand in had with the Brand Managers
- Deliver insights to unlock growth opportunities and NPD
- Work hand in hand with the Brand Management and Sales team to develop commercial strategy (channel, pricing, promo, shopper, trade marketing) by brand
- Evaluate and develop shopper marketing activity
This is a broad role and encompasses all that is Market, Strategy and Planning. You may be operating in National Accounts, Category Management, Shopper or Trade Marketing and looking for a fresh challenge. This will challenge you, this will see you influence key internal stake holders and most importantly see you add a significant amount of value and in return you will be valued, rewarded and recognised as the business grows. Does this sound like you?
- Experienced in analysing various data sources including IRI and Kantar
- Experienced in delivering compelling insights to generate growth
- Passionate about FMCG and Brand – Brand focused
- Driven to deliver and operate as part of a team
- A strong influencer
- Takes accountability, able to be a self starter and drives for results
- Goes the extra mile, a real champion of brand!
- Takes a holistic view point, strategic and develops long term vision
A rare opportunity in the North West – interested in a conversation?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.