National Account Executive – Commercial tableware and utensils
Title: National Account Executive – Commercial tableware and utensils
Candidate location: North of England – Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Stoke Nottingham, Derby
Package: c£5000 bonus, BMW/Audi company car, phone laptop and pension
My client is a significant player in the supply of light catering equipment to the Hospitality and Foodservice sector. This is an established business with some fantastic well known brands in its portfolio.
They are looking for a driven sales professional who is self motivated and passionate about sales and able to deliver excellent customer service.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic company with a long history of success in the sector, selling some well loved brands and products.
This role will be to sell predominately tabletop equipment and cookware to commercial catering distributers nationally. There are c80 regional distributer and dealer accounts, with 20 key accounts that require a regular visit.
As well as managing and supporting these established distributer accounts there will also be a focus on retaining and growing their account spend and prospecting for new dealer/distributer accounts.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A successful sales record within B2B field sales.
- Ideally some working knowledge of catering or foodservice.
- Confident communicator with the skill to sell at a senior level.
- The flexibility of approach to sell at ‘ground’ level when supporting distributor sales teams.
- Self motivation and discipline with the ability to work autonomously.
- Good team skills with a communicative and trustworthy approach to work.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment and new situations.
- Ability to make proposals and recommendations quickly.
- A genuine interest in and passion for the products you are selling.
- Hunger and desire to succeed.
It is important that candidates have the flexibility to travel around the UK when necessary, this will mean some overnight stays in hotels.
Whilst this is a national role, a small part of your time will be spent at the head office so ideally you will live a reasonable commute from this office. Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby and Stoke would all be suitable locations.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on 01275 813000.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for National Account Executive – Commercial tableware and utensils
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly