Sales Manager - Coffee Machine
Our client is a leading machine manufacturer in the coffee industry, and they are seeking a HoReCa Sales Manager to join their expanding team, ideally based in the Midlands area of the country. This could also include areas like Staffordshire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire, Greater Manchester etc.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling their wide range of premium coffee machines to clients in the HoReCa industry. The Sales Manager will need to identify the market opportunities and customers in this sector.
- Identify and develop the market and customers for the product range
- Investigate, analyse and make business plans appropriate to these markets.
- Implement agreed plans
- Provide market knowledge, research, competitor analysis and feedback as needed
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
- Ensure large machine roll outs are managed effectively both internally and by the customer
- Holding regular meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised customers
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- Provide monthly reports on key activities, YTD sales performance against targets and pipeline analysis
- Ideally degree educated with significant work experience within a sales environment
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a HoReCa or OCS environment preferably having worked for Coffee Machine Manufacturer
- Good technical knowledge of Coffee and Coffee equipment
- Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets especially within large accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A full driving licence is essential for the position.
In return the business will offer an attractive package of around £40-50k depending on experience, with excellent OTE, company car, pension, and other benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading name in the coffee machine industry. If you are interested in this, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.