National Account Manager - Aldi & Lidl
This is one of the most exciting Own Label Discounter roles on the market at the moment where you will drive the new launch in to Aldi following a long-term multi-year deal just been agreed. The company is at the forefront of the UK retail and QSR channels across all their categories where Food-To-Go is top of the growth agenda within Aldi.
Reporting in to the Head of Commercial, you will drive the Aldi launch in Q3/Q4 2018 and have full responsibility also for Lidl and QSR channel. Working in a committed and positive commercial team, the role is office based in the South Midlands and requires a high degree of a ‘hands on’ approach with the ability to lead by example in this pivotal role.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Aldi/Lidl and/or Grocery Retail Account Management experience with P&L responsibility
- Strong knowledge of short-shelf life chilled food products working in an Own Label organisation
- Must be robust and willing to rolls your sleeves up working in a perhaps less structured organisation
- Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of sound JBP negotiations and delivery of customer objectives
- Must be South Midlands based – Warks, Oxon, Worcs, Gloucs
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for National Account Manager - Aldi & Lidl
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly