National Account Manager - Aldi & Lidl
This is one of the most exciting Own Label Discounter roles on the market at the moment where you will drive the new launch in to Aldi following a long-term multi-year deal just been agreed. The company is at the forefront of the UK retail and QSR channels across all their categories where Food-To-Go is top of the growth agenda within Aldi.
Reporting in to the Head of Commercial, you will drive the Aldi launch in Q3/Q4 2018 and have full responsibility also for Lidl and QSR channel. Working in a committed and positive commercial team, the role is office based in the South Midlands and requires a high degree of a ‘hands on’ approach with the ability to lead by example in this pivotal role.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Aldi/Lidl and/or Grocery Retail Account Management experience with P&L responsibility
- Strong knowledge of short-shelf life chilled food products working in an Own Label organisation
- Must be robust and willing to rolls your sleeves up working in a perhaps less structured organisation
- Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of sound JBP negotiations and delivery of customer objectives
- Must be South Midlands based – Warks, Oxon, Worcs, Gloucs
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.