Sales Manager Global Key Accounts
A Commercial Sales role, with strong food, beverage or ingredient technical knowledge, to lead, develop and implement Regional strategy within a major global account – building relationships and demonstrating excellence in execution at all levels of interaction to meet, in full and to exceed, client’s expectations.
- Manage a major global Food & Beverage clients with Regional (EAME) responsibilities.
- A key member of a global team working across Regions and Time Zones
- Responsible for the regional strategy for assigned account
- Responsible for setting and delivering Budget expectations and plans
- Responsible for building a robust pipeline of Project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve the aggressive future growth plans
- To implement global strategy and co-ordinate regional strategy for GKA’s, leveraging Regional resources to fulfil and meet client expectations & demands
- Ensure client has full access to all our innovation and technical support, in line with global strategy
- Critically important responsibility is the ability to open up and foster new relationships within this global account.
- Technical knowledge of FMCG new product development and innovation is desirable but not essential
- Experience in commercial sales in a flavour/food ingredient or adjacent environment (Min 5 years’ experience)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with clear ability to communicate dynamically with external client at all levels through to Senior Management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with clear ability to communicate efficiently with internal stakeholders at all levels through to Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced in setting budgets and targets and monitoring performance against objectives.
- Strong project management capabilities and leadership/guidance in project management
- Ability to work & thrive in a matrix structure, sharing and benefitting from the opportunities of a such a global structure
- Passion for food and beverage, focused on excellence and showcasing innovation
- Strong team player able to share skills and to adapt, flexibly, to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree level education
- Fluency in English essential and a second language is advantageous.
- Travel as required to fulfil the objectives set mainly within the EMEA region.