On-Site Coffee Brand Ambassador
Job Title: On-Site Coffee Brand Ambassador
Location: South West / Wales (Bath / Devon / Cornwall / S’hton)
Job Sector: Coffee & Vending
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,000 p.a + company vehicle + bonus
Job Reference: SS/J019968
One of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking players in the ‘coffee to go’ market is seeking an experienced customer service professional to act as a brand ambassador to work on site, providing clients with a first class audit, training and customer service relating to their coffee machines.
About the Role:
Working with reputable branded products such as; Lavazza, Nescafe and PG Tips, you will plan your own time and daily schedule in order to complete brand audits and site visits – all whilst building lasting relationships with clients.
More specific duties will include:
- Ensure coffee quality always meets the brands’ standards and that solutions are to optimum condition.
- Attend regular visits to customer sites; providing point of sale training on the use of the machine, maintenance and fault logging.
- Hold sampling days when required.
- Carry out customer audits on machines and quality of drinks - reporting back on cleanliness and operation.
- Manage and attend installations end to end.
- Conduct local research during site visits – reporting back on competition.
- Keeping client records updated (CRM system).
- Provide data and reports on usage for the sales team to provide to customers.
- Constantly build proactive and engaging relations with customers.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Vending Brand Ambassador, you must possess the following:
- A wealth of face to face customer service experience.
- A full UK driving license.
- Based in Bath or Bristol ideally.
- A determined and forward thinking attitude.
- A professional approach.
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good time management and prioritising abilities.
- A basic salary of up to £22,000 p.a (DOE).
- Company vehicle.
- Contributory pension.
- Performance related bonus.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.