Regional Account Manager Impulse & Foodservice
Wanting a fabulous culture of autonomy, trust & working with premium quality brands, were looking for a Regional Account Manager who loves working with quality products!
Regional Account Manager to £35,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Our client distributes quality brands with a heritage that has given them nationwide distribution and a presence across UK Retailers. This quality delivery has resulted in a major growth trend and due to this they need to strengthen their sales team by appointing a Regional Account Manager in the Midlands.
- The main role is to develop new and existing business across your territory building on an already established portfolio – Reporting into the National Account Controller, delivery of sales and profit targets from an established and defined customer base primarily within Foodservice & Impulse
- Develop working relationships with all Customers within your area, constantly improving brand awareness and availability, and increasing knowledge of our product portfolio, in order to maximise sales opportunities at a local level.
- Develop and actively sell-in brand and promotional plans utilising category and consumer data.
- Identify, prospect for, and secure new business.
- Ensure maximum store awareness, compliance and execution of all New Product Launches
- Ensure compliance of promotions currently running through your Accounts.
- Wanting a great culture of autonomy, trust & working with premium quality brands
- Previous FMCG experience, currently working in a Field sales / Account Manager position ideally within Foodservice / Impulse or Wholesale.
- Previous experience of working with data and able to interpret this data to help build commercial proposals
Our client is a business who demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be of graduate calibre and looking for a career opportunity within a growing business where performance and creativity is well rewarded.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3278/3GJ