National Account Manager - London Based, Cool SME
About The Business:
This heritage, yet high growth, SME really does set the bar when it comes to product quality. With absolutely no artificial preservatives, flavourings or sweeteners, this business set the trend well before the sugar tax was even thought of.
With a brand name you’ll undoubtedly know, a senior management team that is quite frankly top draw, and a clear 5 year plan to triple turnover, this is the perfect time to get involved with some seriously impressive people and will help elevate your career to the next level.
Culturally, what a great business to be apart of. There’s the unique blend of the buzz and energy of an SME but this is met with a mature ethos that has been implemented by the senior team. And it really works!
Outside of work these guys know how to enjoy themselves. With regular meet ups for meals, physical and team activities they know when to put their phones down and enjoy time with the people they work with each day.
About The Opportunity:
National Account Manager – London Based, Cool SME
London, Redhill, Surrey & Windsor
- £45,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- 25% Bonus
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
Due to the rapid expansion of the business and a positive restructure which has allowed everyone in the Commercial team to either receive more responsibility or a promotion, we are looking for a National Account Manager to head up their most strategic RTM Wholesaler.
You’ll be using your skill set as a real relationship builder to work with your wholesaler to gain as much distribution as possible through their active account base.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Setting up Ra Ra days within the National and Regional HQ’s to incentivise their internal telesales teams to sell your product
- Work alongside the New Head of Marketing to create a brand plan on how the they should be best activated through this dynamic and ever changing channel
- Set about finding new business with other RTM partners and repeat the process as stated above
- Report directly into the Head of Sales and set up a real strategy on how the channel should be developed.
You'll need to have experience of:
- National Account Management in FMCG Food/Drinks
- Full P&L and JBP responsibility
- Wholesale, Convenience or Foodservice buying contacts
- Entrepreneurial style to significantly impact business growth
- You will be an innovative thinker, confident in challenging the status quo and bring new ways of working to the team
- Must have an excellent ethos of teamwork and a collaborative style
- Demonstrable experience of delivering significant growth across a branded business in specific account base
- A strong business development track record, securing new listings be that in small or larger business
- Strong training background
- Eye for detail & savvy with Data.
We want to hear from you today if you have the above. So, give me a call on 01494 360360 to find out more!
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.