Online Senior Account Manager
Are you an experienced eCommerce/Online Sales professional looking for your next challenge? Are you able to think strategically, understand what good looks like and implement your experience and thinking to achieve some quick wins? We are looking for an Online Senior Account Manager to join a highly dynamic and innovative London based drinks business on a permanent basis. This global business in on a huge growth trajectory and disrupting the industry sector in which it is one of the most exciting players.
We need an eCommerce business leader to shape the future of our client’s online customer relationships. Working across a variety of business models the Senior Online Account Manager is accountable for helping their partners to accelerate their growth so that the business’ brands can benefit accordingly.
This individual will need to create and grow relationships with many technological as well as commercial stakeholders within partner organisations, ensuring strategic alignment between the business and the customer. They will then lead a cross functional team of business and customer stakeholders to develop and agree a joint business plan which will deliver the shared ambition and mutual growth. Once an agreed plan is in place, they will lead the cross functional team to ensure the required eTrade Programmes and online Merchandising solutions are implemented, optimised and improved in order to deliver the required growth.
Focus partners for the role would include biggest UK eRetailers –as well as some of the biggest wholesale partners.
In order to succeed in this role you would need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of online sales growth levers
- Proven track record of growing FMCG online sales with retail partners
- Previous experience of working with Tesco, ASDA/Walmart is advantage
- Exceptional people skills with a demonstrated ability to establish & activate great networks
- Strong technical knowledge developed from experience within an eCommerce organisation
- Deep analytical skills and a proven ability to identify opportunities through data
- High level of commercial literacy