National Account Manager – Premium Healthy Snacks – Food Service
*** National Account Manager – Premium Healthy Snacks – Food Service ***
Location: London or Remote with London Head Office
Sector: FMCG – Premium Healthy Snacks
Package: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Package
We are a highly successful snack brand with a strong consumer-base of people across the country (and the world) who enjoy tasty snacks, made with high quality ingredients, combined with a healthier make-up than traditional snacks. In our short lifespan we have delivered y-o-y % growth in the hundreds and have grown into a £multi-million t/o company.
As a team we enjoy success together and our company culture is extremely important. We have fun whilst working together to deliver results and benefit from global brand-leading experience at all levels of the business, applied to a start-up with a great product.
Due to a number of new listings we are now looking for an experienced NAM to join our team.
This new NAM will be responsible for managing a range of national foodservice/contract caterers as well as key national high street retailers.
You will need to have a strong understanding of the food service and contract caterer universe, able to identify where the opportunities are for us and create strong commercial proposals aligned to this, as well as manage and develop strong relationships with clients.
• Manage and further develop key national food service, contract caterer and high street and accounts
• Build new relationships to unlock listings in new retailers
• Create launch strategies for new accounts and products
• Develop a deep understanding of each customer and identify opportunities
• Manage day to day account requirements
• Co-ordinate proactively with marketing and operations
• Help build our UK sales strategy
• Strong selling and relationship building skills and at least 4 years’ experience of an FMCG environment
• Food service and/or contract caterer account experience, with a track record of commercial success
• Natural problem solver who is comfortable with numbers, P&L and can work on JBP’s alongside our sales director
• Driving license (preferable)
• Understanding of category data
• Communication skills
• Organisational skills
To apply for this position please click the 'APPLY' button with an updated copy of your CV and introduction.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6701.
Apply for National Account Manager – Premium Healthy Snacks – Food Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly