Marketing Campaign Executive
Marketing Campaign Executive - Derbyshire - c£20,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Campaign planning (acquisition)
- Massive household brand name
- Amazing place to work and team environment
The company recruiting the Marketing Campaign Executive:
The team and working environment recruiting for this Campaign Executive role is a massive selling point of this exciting opportunity. Due to progression and restructure the company are looking to take on a Marketing Campaign Executive to support with one of the largest brands in a fast paced, full mix role. The team is a large but friendly, supportive bunch who work collaboratively to meet and exceed targets. They are leading in their industry with innovation and a global reach. With so much investment happening in the marketing department this is an amazing opportunity for a driven, dynamic marketeer looking to carve a real career in marketing.
- Training and career progression (ability to attend events to further knowledge)
- A manager who will support with your development
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking in-house marketing team
- Great modern office space with free parking and subsidised canteen
The role for Marketing Campaign Executive:
Supporting the Campaign Manager in the biggest area of the business you will be involved with supporting multiple campaigns to drive awareness and proposition. Your main areas of focus will be managing agencies such as creative, advertising, media etc, supporting trade events, large sales team with local marketing needs and coordinating with other marketing departments.
- Support sales team with all marketing needs
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Developing trade events
- Campaign analysis
- Working collaboratively with wider marketing teams and departments.
The requirements for Marketing Campaign Executive:
The company are looking for someone up and coming, driven and innovative, enthusiastic and keen to do well. Previous experience must include agency management, coordinating events and supporting sales teams.
- Agency management
- Confident to work with large Sales team and attend events
- Willingness to learn new skills and get involved
The package for Marketing Campaign Executive:
- £23,000 to £25,000
- Excellent pension
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen