Holland | FMCG | €65-72k, travel allowance, bonus, benefits
An internationally dominant Consumer Goods giant based in Holland, using innovative digital solutions to help their business and brands grow.
- Become an internal expert throughout the entire Strategic Communications Process, including communications strategy, activation, tactical planning and implementation and measurement.
- Ensure new growth opportunities and margin enhancement across all brands and categories within the division. You will be involved in the geographical expansion of the brands, and detailing what the cross-category functions will look like.
- Translate insights into communications strategy that will be brought to life through activations and tactical media and digital plans ensure eComm portfolios across key markets are optimized based on consumer relevance/needs and brand and retailer financials/profitability.
- Align with brand teams to ensure seamless communication between integrated agency teams responsible for communications plans, i.e. media, digital, creative, PR, etc
What you need:
- Successful communications and marketing experience gained in FMCG markets within a commercially oriented environment (6-8 years approx.).
- Fluent in communications strategy or strategic planning, with aptitude for traditional and digital media.
- Experienced people manager with strong influencing skills.
- A commitment to excellence with a positive and resilient attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- International mobility, BA and/or MBA.