NPD Technologist | Ambient | Bakery
Paul Nyman Consultancy are currently recruiting for a NPD Technologist to join an innovative bakery business near Newcastle.
As a major player in the bakery industry our client is proud to be the UK’s largest gluten and milk free biscuit manufacturer. They produce branded and own label product for all major retailers, in addition to co-packing for national ambient food manufacturers. As a result of continued business growth, they are looking for a NPD Technologist to join the team near Newcastle.
The business now seeks a talented NPD Technologist to join their team who has a real passion for food that can be demonstrated through innovative hands on product development. Key responsibilities include:
- Hands on product development in the test bakery, formulating new recipes and ideas
- Working closely with the Commercial team to support the future growth strategy of the business
- Hold a high level of expertise in recipe development and have a full understanding of all raw materials
- Communicate regularly with key existing and new customers around future ideas
- Managing focused development of new products to deliver the required level of margin for key customers and the business
This business is seeking an individual who is passionate about bakery products and wants to put this passion into practice. Ideally you will have previous bakery experience and enjoy working with a broad range of customers. A food-related degree is desirable, as is an ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload accordingly.
This exciting opportunity will allow the right individual to thrive within the company and join a progressive company who are growing in the UK and strengthening their international presence.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in NPD, Technical, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Category and recruitment across the UK.
Apply for NPD Technologist | Ambient | Bakery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly