National Account Manager
Unique opportunity to join a SME health and beauty company based in Hertfordshire
My Client is a family company that has been making health and beauty products for over 80 years. They have taken the traditional strengths of a family-owned business, and added forward-looking professional management to create a successful new breed of company.
Being a family company has, a significant positive impact on the way we work and interact. The role will require a couple of days in the head office in hertfordshire.
National Account Manager :
- To manage specific sales accounts, improving turnover and profitability through promotions, range extensions and development of new products initiatives.
- To conduct effective customer / supplier reviews on a regular basis to ensure key KPI's are met. This includes delivery performance, quality management, customer service levels, innovations.
- To manage and analyse customer commercials. To include - analysis of sales performance and trends. To provide forecasts, monitor stock commitment and liability, prices and margin maintenance.
- To regularly review and carry out research into competitors, consumer attitudes, market activity and new initiatives (ingredients and packaging). To interpret how this information can be taken forward to new business opportunities.
- To present, new ideas, products and recommend and implement promotional activity in line with customer account objectives, as well as new accounts.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities within existing and new customers covering both the pharmaceutical and toiletry sectors .
Positive, passionate, engaging, resilient, organised, results focused, with the required breadth of experience and network across key channels and customers, with a genuine passion for the brand who relishes a true hands on role in a fast paced start up environment.
Competitive Basic Salary + Package