On Trade Brand Ambassadors
Showcase your On Trade knowledge, working with and promoting great drinks brands as an On Trade Brand Ambassadors for CPM. Vacancy in the Bournemouth City Centre area to work on our growing Diageo On Trade team – Salary £23,750 + bonus of up to £4,000 per annum + company car. Territory covering: BH & SO postcodes
If you are passionate about the On Trade and want to play a role in the development of some of the world’s most iconic brands then this would be a great career move for you.
What would I be doing?
Our Brand Ambassadors will cover city centres and surrounding areas, calling into on trade outlets (pubs, bars etc) promoting and educating staff on premium Diageo brands and promotions including Hop House 13, Haig Club, Tanqueray, Smirnoff, Guinness and Gordons.
Day to our Brand Ambassadors could be …
- Training staff on the brands and how to serve them perfectly
- Placing social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter raising awareness of any promotions and events
- Creating bespoke offers for the outlets, such as cocktail of the week
- Ensure promotions are prominently featured in each outlet and staff are aware of them and the incentives
- Lead and train on consumer products sampling
- Create new menus suggestion different serving options for the products
Current On Trade Brand Ambassadors have said they love their jobs because……
‘ We build incredible relationships and change people’s perceptions so they become advocates of the products’
‘I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too’
‘Working closely with these outlets gives me a real buzz, I feel really proud when I see the results that come from what we do’
Does this sound like a job you would love? If so and you have experience of working in the on trade, or sales combined with a passion for this industry, please apply now. We offer our people great training and promotion prospects. CPM and you, the perfect cocktail!
Full UK driving licence required.
Ideal start date 1st July 2018