Junior NAM – Convenience & High-Street – Health & Wellness SME
Junior NAM – Convenience & High-Street – Health & Wellness SME - Central London
Our client is an industry leading, fast-growing ethical healthy food brand. Founded in 2011 they have a carved a niche within their sector and are at triple digit growth YoY.
Already listed in Tesco’s Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Ocado, Co-op, Spar and Wholefoods, sales are growing rapidly and they are now looking for an ambitious and committed, healthy-food loving person with a working knowledge of and a network in the UK convenience and high-street market to work closely with the Head of Sales and MD on building sales in these channels. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to take a real step up in responsibility and build something from the ground up with a very successful and high growth product.
- Reporting: into Head of UK Sales
- Core objective: supporting Head of Sales in cementing and significantly expanding HS & Convenience business
- Key responsibilities: help to implement the agreed High Street & Convenience channel strategy, driving performance through existing accounts (Coop, Spar) and being instrumental in winning new accounts (Boots, WHSmith, Nisa, etc), performance analysis, promotional plans, consumer marketing.
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across buying, supply chain and marketing
- Representing the business at trade and consumer events
- Sales materials preparation
- Planning and support of marketing initiatives to boost Sales (with Head of Marketing)
The Ideal Candidate
- You are ideally classically trained on a blue chip FMCG graduate scheme and have since been promoted to manage key convenience and high-street accounts at head office level (c.2-3 years post graduate experience)
- You have the personality to succeed - driven, collaborative, flexible, dedicated, supportive, reliable, positive and trustworthy
- You are skilled at building business relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about
- You have a strong network with buying and marketing teams within key convenience and high-street accounts
- You can think strategically but at the same time is hands on to deliver wins, with a great attention to detail
- You are ready to make your mark in a smaller, growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- For the right candidate and contingent on performance, there would be an opportunity for a promotion to NAM level which would include strategic ownership of the channel within 9-12 months.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference 11/14927/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.