Marketing Manager - Beauty
Marketing Manager - Beauty
£40,000-£45,000 + Benefits
With 20 years’ experience within the Health and Beauty industry, my client is a growing, entrepreneurial business that has ambitious plans to develop both in the UK and Internationally. With a unique family culture the company has grown to an impressive £18 million sales revenue, and has ambitious plans to expand further. Specialising in manufacturing and distributing some reputable beauty brands, they have a number of successful categories across bathing, hair care and skincare. Heavily focused on design and the most up-to date trends, the business is constantly looking for the next big thing and look to create and develop licensees for a variety of key clients. Targeted towards the mass end of the market, the business works with some of the UKs most well-known retailers, including Boots, Superdrug, John Lewis and Debenhams. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
As Marketing Manager, you would be accountable for creating and delivering trade marketing strategies across two of the company’s most profitable brands. Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will also work closely with the sales team both in the UK and Internationally, a marketing manager and 8 members of the Brand team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver a deep understanding of categories, subcategories and consumer behaviour to support the rest of the business.
- Lead the execution of campaign & promotional activity in customer locations.
- Lead the ideation, design & creation of customer specific marketing concepts & campaigns.
- Lead the execution of trade-events as well as partner promotions & campaigns.
- Manage visual merchandise solutions and guidelines, adapting for multiple verticals across markets
- Manage the Marketing budget and analyse performance and sell out reports to optimise results.
The successful applicant will have a strong background dealing with marketing budgets, managing spends and regularly reforecasting. They will be comfortable working and communicating with all areas of a business in addition to the marketing team, as well as advising retailers and consulting international sales managers. The ability to work entrepreneurially, creatively and react quickly to results and opportunities is a must due to the size of the company. It is imperative that you have a passion for the beauty market as well as a friendly and outgoing personality.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV onto firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hannah Bulmer on 0113 2054970.