We are a fast growing premium food brand and have changed the market with the introduction of natural, organic, flavoursome and nutritionally rich recipes. We are a small team with big ambition. Part of a World #1 brand in the category, but in a key market that is not doing as well as it can and it will – we need to find team players who will come on-board and help us get to the levels of success this brand deserves.
As a brand manager you will need to have the capacity and energy to get stuck into a varied assortment of tasks and no day will likely be the same – the tasks may include identifying and scoping out opportunities for growth, and providing a clear recommendation and path to success. Participating in the wider development of comms and awareness drivers – we need to be talking to at least 2 different types of audiences…neither of which are the end consumer….. whilst instigating NPDs and chasing low hanging fruit. Ensuring the ability to be on top of, and ensure smooth internal alignment, to plans and developments keeping an eye on competitor and industry behaviour and much more….
- Somebody looking for their next role after ABM, or a current BM looking for a change and more accountability
- Ideally min 2-3 years FMCG experience, but if not and you think your experience rocks – let us know
- Ability to flex communication style beyond traditional FMCG audience
- Fantastic organisational, project management skills and the confidence and ability to nail Excel
- A strong understanding and empathy to our brand and our competitive environment
- Ability to work cross culturally
- Creative mind-set and hurdler
- Strong attention to detail and determination to get it right
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3731/7gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly