National BDM retail - branded food, great commission
Great role for a person developing in their career who want a chance to manage major mults and feel they have the business development skills to open doors or for someone with experience to take a lower basic circa £40k but make great commission on sales.
They are an entrepreneurial supplier of quality food products on a branded basis to major multiple and 2nd tier retailers as well as cash and carry and wholesale customers. They have an excellent reputation in the industry and they are expanding their team by recruiting for a National Account Manager to develop new business opportunities with major, 2nd tier and discount multiple retailers.
• Handling warm leads and enquiries
• Business Development
• Management of some existing business
• P&L responsibility
• Development of strong working relationships internally and externally.
• The successful candidate will have experience in dealing at buyer level with national retailers
• An ability to develop strong working partnerships
• Be based in SE England
Package is negotiable around £40k + car allowance + excellent commission with OTE £70K +
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060
Apply for National BDM retail - branded food, great commission
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly