Supermarket Cleaning Auditor
Acoura, a member of the Lloyd’s Register group, are the UK’s leading provider of food safety and brand compliance services for the food and drink supply chain.
Working with food manufacturers, supermarkets, restaurants and pubs we offer a full range of services aimed at helping our customers protect their brand and maintain the highest possible standards.
Due to a further significant national contract win, Acoura are looking for flexible, IT literate, motivated individuals to join our store audit team.
The chosen candidates will be part of a dedicated retail & hospitality team and will be required to visit supermarkets in their area to conduct and record spot checks against the retailer’s specific standard.
Ideally experience is required but the ideal candidates will:
- Be flexible with their time, including some Saturday morning work from time to time
- Have a full UK driving license and access to a car
- Understand the importance of brand standards
- Have great communication skills, with an ability to accurately convey findings to stakeholders
- Know how to operate tablet devices and have solid IT literacy with a great attention to detail
Note that due to the nature of this contract we are looking for candidates from across the UK, however specifically in the North East, Cumbria, South Wales, Bristol & The West Country. Various employment options are available, including self-employed for the right candidates.
Apply for Supermarket Cleaning Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly