Rapidly growing food business, healthy and indulgent products both exclusive brands and own label, a highly capable team and in the last 2 years this business has seen double digit growth; so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. They understand the needs of both their consumers and retailers and now need to recruit an ambitious individual in a Brand Manager role.
- Regularly Track and analyse Brand performance.
- Develop customer/shopper marketing Strategy and plans for key channels (incl Export) and customers aligned with agreed Budget and Brand/Commercial Strategy.
- Collaborate and align with Sales Controllers, National Account Managers, Regional Area Managers and Business Development Team to execute plan on time.
- Review and evaluate all activity gathering learnings and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and coordinate all Marketing comms to sales team incl Sales & Marketing Meeting.
- Recommend, plan, execute and evaluate results of key trade events.
- Assist in the commercial execution of Key NPD incl pack design/artwork development, working with sales to estimate forecasts, promo plans, working with finance to develop P&L, working with NPD Manager to develop product and launch on time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree ( ideally commercial), CIM qualified
- Preferably FMCG marketing or trade marketing
- Looking for second job in marketing
- Agency and Supplier Management
- Market data analysis
- Event management
- Budget Management and understanding of financial metrics ( P&Ls)
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 9907/18gj.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly