GRADUATE Assistant Brand Manager
Since 1999 All About Food Ltd having been making the world’s best restaurant brands famous in retail. They represent Nando’s, Pizza Express, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Red’s True Barbeque and Wahaca and their products currently occupy over 100,000 different shelf spaces across all the major multiples. So if you’ve visited your local supermarket and stacked your trolley high to recreate your favourite restaurant food at home the chances are you’ve already tasted the All About Food Revolution!
Operating from their “Tree House” in the North West between Manchester and Liverpool this family of “foodies” bring brands to life whilst living their powerful values; Pride, Passion, Belief, Family & Integrity. The foodies live and breathe these values; they shape their business and keep them driving forward- which is definitely working so far as they’ve consistently grown year on year since their inception!
These guys are collaborative, agile, imaginative and non-corporate and are keen to attract candidates at the top of their game who share their passion for food and success! So if you are a gregarious, forward thinking, food obsessed, Graduate motivated towards career development, then we think we have the perfect opportunity for you…
All About Food make it their mission to attract the very best talent so what better way to nurture talent than to recruit fantastic Graduates?
Are you a Graduate with a good degree who’s wondering what next?
Are you outgoing and enthusiastic?
Do you have lots of hobbies and interests?
All About Food are looking for 2 graduates to be part of their Marketing team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Assist in creating and executing brand plans to deliver agreed budget targets and meet brand owner needs
- Assist in delivery of agreed annual budgets for brand
- Manage, as directed by Senior Brand Account Manager, All About Food activation of Grocery marketing plan
- Support Senior Brand Account Manager in specific Marketing activities
- Create and maintain database of marketing activities and relevant evaluation and ROI measurement
- Create and maintain knowledge bank of competitor activity in collaboration with Category Management team
- Help manage the operational relationship with relevant internal and external key stakeholders
- Be the consumer champion for your brand including research, insight, food trends, and being the Consumers touch point
- Be an active and vocal member of the Marketing team and All Foodies
- Fully embrace and apply “All About You” processes to develop your individual skills and achieve constantly increasing operational output and standards.
- Personally live the All About Food and brand Values every day.
All About Food are working exclusively in partnership with New Chapter Consulting Ltd and all 3 rd party applicants will automatically be forwarded directly to New Chapter Consulting.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk