Graduate Marketing Assistant
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing marketing agency looking to shake up the way things are done in the industry. Not just relying on data, our client uses exciting new methods combined with insight and creativity to help their client's brands come alive. As a Graduate Marketing Assistant you will have the opportunity to help brands go back to their roots, finding their brand identity and using this to create truly authentic content to accurately position them within the market.
The role of Graduate Marketing Assistant will involve
- Staying on top of market trends, using your knowledge and expertise to help prepare tailored pitches and proposals
- Using your creativity to develop original, unique ideas to present to clients
- Closely supporting your team, working with a variety of clients on a case by case basis
- Helping to create and build close relationships with clients through effective communication
- Supporting the development of key client strategies to ensure growth
To be a successful Graduate Marketing Assistant you will be:
- Highly creative
- A self-starter, driven to provide excellence
- Passionate about marketing able to offer unique insight
- Perceptive, able to identify potential areas for growth
- An exemplary communicator able to get your point across effectively
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a perfect opportunity for a Graduate looking to make their start in Marketing, you will work with to some of the biggest brands in the industry, building your network and soaking up as much knowledge as you can! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply below or get in contact on 0207 042 3800
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.