Shopper Marketing Manager
Due to expansion in the UK a new opportunity has arisen to join a much loved FMCG business as a Shopper Marketing Manager.
This is a new role where you will support the business unit who look after a fun and exciting food brand to ensure that the commercial marketing strategy is delivered instore.
The key accountabilities will be to:
- Analyse shopper insights for the brand and make suggestions for continuous improvement
- Create and communicate the annual shopper marketing plan by channel and accounts
- Manage a Shopper Marketing Executive to deliver sampling and trade PR support
- Present Shopper Marketing campaign proposals to retailers
- Manage agencies to create best in class POS for now and for the future
- Develop POS material by store format
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Shopper marketing experience - ideally from consumer goods
- Experience of analysing shopper insight data
- Customer facing experience having dealt with grocery retailers
- Creative flair with excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you're keen to kick start your career in shopper marketing, don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.