Sales Director – Out Of Home
Sales Director – Out Of Home
Location: Flexible (Weekly travel to Head Office in South East required)
Salary: £to attract the best… + package
Our client is known globally & in the UK as a premium FMCG brand, established in the category due to its heritage & passion for quality. With a relatively small close knit team in the UK (turnover c£80 million), they care passionately about bringing the best quality product to consumers across the world. In double digit YoY growth and still retaining their independent edge by being privately owned, they also have a category leading brand present across 50 countries+ today.
Due to their continued growth our client now requires an office based Sales Director to deliver impressive results within the Out Of Home sale channels
- To agree and develop a Out Of Home vision, mission and strategic development plan for the UK business, across all Out Of Home channels that support the five-year strategic growth plan.
- Determine and execute the medium and long-term strategy for the Out Of Home business – consumer, customer channel, pack, promotions and pricing.
- To work with key customers to develop strategic commercial plans around seasonal and event driven areas that maximise the growth of their product portfolio
- To manage the deployment of the channel/trade/brand marketing strategy across each channel to help drive sales, market share, volume and profit consistent with channel and customer requirements, working closely with the Marketing Department.
- To ensure the necessary business resources are engaged and effectively managed in order to implement UK trade and category plans.
- To achieve UK Commercial Objectives through focused support of a cross-functional team working, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales and Finance.
- To develop strong customer relationships through both formal business review meetings and informal contact and discussion at all levels
- To continually review business performance against plans and, when appropriate, recommend and implement commercial actions to improve performance.
- Direct and manage Trade & Promotional expenditure ensuring all channels are receiving “best value for money” at all times and improving consistently ROI on spend.
We are looking for a resilient, commercially astute leader with extensive commercial experience, with the ability to influence at a Senior Level and to deliver a challenging Business Plan.
The successful candidate in this role will:
- Currently be at Sales Director level ready for a fresh challenge or an outstanding Account / Channel Controller OR Director ready for the next step
- Have a proven success of building outstanding partnerships within the Out Of Home sales channel
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Have great Trade & Category marketing knowledge & experience
- Finally, be a great experienced Leader
To Apply, please quote reference 7/14931/7. Confidentiality assured.