Commercial Marketing Manager | Branded FMCG
Our client is a successful branded drinks business based on the South Coast. They supply the UK’s major retailers with a range of healthy drink products. The business has an excellent reputation in the industry and is enjoying a steady period of growth.
They are looking to expand their Commercial team with a Commercial Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a commercially minded marketing professional who has the experience, knowledge and personal drive to build compelling and market leading consumer led propositions across three brands and to develop and implement sales strategies to grow sales and profits for these brands in line with business targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement a sales and marketing plan which will grow sales with our retail customers.
- To develop compelling and market led consumer lead propositions for the brand portfolio
- To lead the brand sales and marketing team, comprising; Brand Manager, Account Manager and Merchandiser.
- To have the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across all other functions of the business to ensure successful development of our brands
- To develop, implement and drive all marketing, advertising and promotional activities to achieve annual brand targets and undertake ROI analysis of marketing expenditure.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in and then ensure this plan is delivered
- To develop account plans by customer and gain listings, promotions, feature and display as per the agreed objectives, budget and marketing guidelines
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plans and brand strategies that respond to these
- To manage external agency resource to ensure that all work is delivered on brand, on time and on budget including PR, design, research and digital
- To implement and maintain accurate account files
- To produce, maintain and update a sales forecast for all customers within the portfolio and to pro-actively manage stock and packaging.
What We Are Looking for:
- Commitment, drive and passion to work on our brands in a highly competitive market
- Genuine interest in the product category with a desire to understand how we can strike a chord with our target consumers.
- Genuine interest in brand marketing with a thirst for knowledge and desire to continually learn
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments
- Educated to Degree level
- Approximately 5 years’ marketing and commercial sales experience
- A proven track record of working within FMCG or on consumer brands
- Robust knowledge of digital marketing
- Understanding of the multiple retailer and wholesaler sector
- A strong understanding of customer and marketing dynamics and requirements
- A willingness to travel
What’s on Offer
£60-65k + bonus + benefits.
*Commutable from Hampshire/Wiltshire/Dorset*
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0131 2265060.