Senior Brand Account Manager
Since 1999 All About Food Ltd having been making the world’s best restaurant brands famous in retail. They represent Nando’s, Pizza Express, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Red’s True Barbeque and Wahaca and their products currently occupy over 100,000 different shelf spaces across all the major multiples. So if you’ve visited your local supermarket and stacked your trolley high to recreate your favourite restaurant food at home the chances are you’ve already tasted the All About Food Revolution!
Operating from their “Tree House” in the North West between Manchester and Liverpool this family of “foodies” bring brands to life whilst living their powerful values; Pride, Passion, Belief, Family & Integrity. The foodies live and breathe these values; they shape their business and keep them driving forward- which is definitely working so far as they’ve consistently grown year on year since their inception!
These guys are collaborative, agile, imaginative and non-corporate and are keen to attract candidates at the top of their game who share their passion for food and success! So if you are a gregarious, forward thinking, food obsessed, Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager motivated towards career development, then we think we have the perfect opportunity for you…
All About Food are looking for a Senior Brand Account Manager with a difference.
Their values are; Family, Pride, Integrity, Passion and belief and these are the values that you would embed into your everyday working life.
Working at All About Food isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life! Your colleagues are your Foodie Family, their values match your own and your brands are your life force.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create a strategic vision and growth strategy for your brands and communicate/champion this internally
- Deliver annual budget for your brand(s)
- Initiate, manage and implement commercial activities
- Monitor and evaluate all marketing and trade activities against agreed KPIs and report
- Coordinate all regular reporting requirements and ensure they are to a very high standard, accurate and always on time
- Be the expert within All About Food on your brand and its business
- Manage the strategic and operational relationship with relevant internal and external key stakeholders
- Manage the Marketing Mix for brands in your portfolio
- Be the consumer champion for the All About Food brand
- Be an active and vocal member of the Marketing team and All Foodies
- Fully implement “All About You” processes to develop direct report’s individual skills, facilitate individual personal development and achieve constantly increasing operational output and standards.
- Personally live the All About Food Values every day.
- Ensure the All About Food Values are lived by all members of your team
You will need to be:
- Outgoing and Enthusiastic
- Be a Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager
- Have FMCG Marketing Experience
- Have fantastic commercial experience
- Be absolutely at the top of your game and raring for a challenge!
If this sounds like something you’d like to discuss further. Please get in touch.
All About Food are working exclusively in partnership with New Chapter Consulting Ltd and all 3 rd party applicants will automatically be forwarded directly to New Chapter Consulting.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk