National Account Manager - Fresh Produce (Home Based)
Our client supplies high quality fresh seafood and fish. From sourcing to preparing, packaging and delivering, they service both the HoReCa and retail channels. The people within the business have extensive experience and expertise in their field. The company supplies nationwide. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking to hire a National Account Manager to look after high profile HoReCa. Reporting to the Sales Director you will have full responsibility for the management of client relationships.
- To deliver account annual sales plan for named customers to time and to budget that is both profitable and growing.
- Create, negotiate and implement profitable business plans with key accounts and deliver to time and budget for the account. Review and monitor plans on a regular basis to ensure the plan is being achieved.
- Customer Relationships: Build strong customer relationships across multi channels including buying, supply chain and finance at all relevant levels.
- New business: Expanding current accounts and also following up on, and generating leads to win valuable new business within both retail, and via other fresh central distribution channels.
- Promotions: Manage the full product mix for the named accounts, agreeing the promotional plans where applicable. Manage bespoke promotional activity from concept through to implementation and evaluation working with key internal teams.
- Forecasting: On-going management of the sales rolling forecast for named accounts and updating internal systems
- NPD: Work with customers to develop new NPD and packaging solutions, within agreed parameters. There will be some creative input at development stage working with the NPD teams.
To help us achieve growth plans we are looking for an enthusiastic, commercial, passionate, highly organised and talented individual to join our small but rapidly expanding team. You will have strong account and commercial management skills, excellent relationship building at all levels, with good communication skills and attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a small team. In addition to account management, you will be willing to participate in all areas of the operation from production, to logistics in order to fully understand this exciting and growing business model. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced, dynamic and well regarded business at a time of significant growth.
For this role you must have:
- Solid commercial background ideally within fresh produce.
- Experience working with HoReCa customers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions.
- Experience in delivering business plans that deliver profitable growth for both our business and the customer and a long term strategic partner relationship.
- Strong project Management skills and attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn from the bottom up.
- Sound knowledge of product development and packaging is preferred.
This role would suit an entrepreneurial and self-motivated individual who would thrive in a challenging role and is actively looking for the next step in their career. In return you will have the opportunity to work for a fantastic growing business with the empowerment to really drive growth with key accounts, crucial to the success of the business. You will be required to attend regular sales meetings in London or West Midlands. You will also be required to regularly work with the team in the West Midlands at the production site.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.