Field Sales Account Manager (Sports/Fitness)
My exclusive client now has a vacancy for a Field Sales Account Manager (Sports/Fitness) to join their team covering the North East England, Scotland and NI territory.
My client is a global market leader within the Sports, Fitness and Well being sector.
As Field Sales Account Manager (Sports/Fitness), you will be responsible for business development of new and existing business within the region. Your customer base will consist of the following types of customers - education, corporate and elite sports clubs.
The successful Field Sales Account Manager (Sports/Fitness) will have the following demonstrable skills/experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years field experience within business development and account management.
- Passionate about sports, fitness and well being.
- Degree would be desirable but not essential.
- Consultative selling approach as well as being digitally savvy/inclined.
- CRM and pipeline management experience.
- Negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptionally presented and well groomed.
- Long term customer approach and patience as this is not a deal on the day type of role.
- Social media, IT proficiency and digital skills.
- Integrity and humility. Initiative and prudent risk taker.
- Team player, problem solver and collaborative.
- Independent and organised.
- Results driven and customer/process orientated.
- Candidate can be based anywhere within North East England or Central Belt Scotland.
£25-27k basic salary DOE + monthly and quarterly commission (+£16k OTE) + car or car allowance + additional flexible benefits + career development and progression.