Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for driving business through 2 designated, online retail accounts with a combined portfolio value of £5m.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high end tools. A FTSE 150 business, the organisation offers unrivalled career development opportunities.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for nurturing and developing 2 existing National Online Retail Accounts.
The successful candidate will develop incremental sales through proactive content management, developing promotional activity, and delivering catalogue inclusions to tie in with these fast-paced and dynamic relationships.
The Key Account Manager will ensure superior customer service to accounts, and constantly look for ways to improve both service and efficiency, advocating the customer internally, and the business externally.
This role requires the Key Account Manager to be based in the South West in order to visit accounts on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in managing Online retail accounts
- Have a Consumer-led/FMCG sales track record
- Have a proven track record in growing sales and profitability.
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Self -Motivated & Driven
- Solution orientated
- Good IT and Report Writing Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
- Flexibility to travel nationally
- A full driving Licence
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car