National Account Manager - E-Commerce
About the Business:
Boasting some of the most recognisable products in the world, you’ll know this business and have grown up with their brands.
Following a tough 12 months they have restructured and are consolidating and driving exceptional growth, creating opportunity for new headcount.
The leadership team boasts a new CEO from Microsoft and board members from the likes of Dyson & Amazon. The strategy is for future proofing and modernising the business to exploit the opportunities that are now presenting themselves in the digital & eCommerce driven age.
Culturally, they’re a delight to work for – with flexible working hours, half day finishes on a Friday and a real buzz in the office, people genuinely love to work here. You’ll be invited to company away days, quarterly kick offs and the customary sporting and drinking activities after work (if it suits you).
About the Opportunity:
National Account Manager – E-Commerce
- £50,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 30% Bonus
A fantastic National Account Manager opportunity managing their fastest growing account in E- Commerce. You’ll be heavily involved with all buying meetings, allocating marketing budget and managing your full P&L.
With the opportunity to work across all categories, you’ll be the key interface with the customer and spend lots of time as a Tier 1 Supplier. It’s a brilliant chance for you to gain exposure with the Senior Leadership Team and offers a fast progression route to Sales Management with the opportunity to grow your own team.
What the role looks like:
- Reporting directly into the Head of Ecommerce for Europe
- You’ll have full buyer contact & strategic input into your account.
- You’ll be working continuously with the internal marketing teams to offer your expertise into best practice to activate all levers needed to drive shoppers to your customer
- You’ll be creating, implementing and following through the JBP that you have agreed with the Buying teams
- Have sign off on A+P budgets so you can act quickly to the changes of the category
You must be a super E-Commerce National Account Manager who can demonstrate you are an expert in all things Digital:
- Previous FMCG experience with buyer interaction.
- Strong working knowledge of Online/digital, Amazon/Shop Direct & eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Have significant internal relationship building experience as the teams are close knit and need to be in this constantly changing environment
- Demonstrate competence in data analysis Kantar, IRI etc.
Above all else, you need to be driven and ambitious, fitting the business’s cultural identity. You’ll need to be adaptable to change and the constant ambiguity that surrounds a business which is driven by trends and fashion.
This type of opportunity doesn’t come around that often, so this is a chance to really make a name for yourself, create a legacy and join a business with brilliant opportunities.
If you fancy coming on this transformation journey, then get in touch with us today.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.