Commercial Project Manager - Private Label
My Client is a major global FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the ( c2Billion Euro) business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD , Marketing and Category, this company is in rapid growth and are now expanding their team. Their range of iconic premium branded and private label products are manufactured in the UK where they have a new factory and are continuing to grow.
This role will suit someone with solid commercial private label experience, who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an environment where they can really make a difference.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be an expert point of contact for all major retail customers with regards to gaps, NPD or opportunities for core private label ranges.
- Attend Customer meetings
- Create and manage critical paths for each project.
- Manage artwork process for each new product
- Provide clear management information
- Monitor and control of budgeted spend.
The Successful Applicant:
- Will have previous experience in a similar commercial function
- A solid understanding of Private Label/Retailer Brands and NPD process
- Proven project management
- A passionate 'foodie'
- Will be able to influence, convince and motivate others
- Will be commercially aware and highly professional
- Can manage ambiguity and a fast-paced, changing environment
- Has an attention to detail and is highly organised and creative
- A driven and focused individual
If this exciting role is of interest to you, please submit your CV to our consultants at Ashwood Associates.