Regional Account Manager - South East - Alcohol Industry
Are you a regional account manager with on trade experience, looking for a new challenge within the drinks industry?
Can you develop & execute a ‘regional’ plan to drive profitable new distribution? If you have the get up and go and aren't afraid to get behind the bar to make a cocktail or two then this is the role for you!
Ideally you have contacts within:
- Independent On Trade
- Regional On Trade MRG’s
- Regional RTM & Wholesale
- Cash & carry
- Convenience/symbol groups
- Independent C-stores
- Wine specialists/Off Licence
Be part of the team that;
- Delivers trade & consumer events across the UK
- Manages the ‘Christmas Market’ retail operation (within the region)
You need to have the ability to hit the ground running & deliver new distribution & volume. The RAM Challenge will be to own, grow & profitably develop all channels within the South East region.
- Entrepreneurial nature
- Tenacious & robust
- Evidence of structured sales training
- Able to operate both consumer & trade shows across the UK
- Comfortable utilising ‘Insight Data’
- Consultative approach to business development
- WSET qualification
- Recognised negotiation training
- Experience coaching other’s
If this sounds of interest, then please apply directly and we will be in touch with successful candidates.