National Account Manager (12 month FTC)
Experienced National Account Manager required for a small but growing business within food production.
This will be a 12 month maternity cover assignment.
The role reports into the Head of Commercial and you will be responsible for developing one of its large supermarket accounts.
The incumbent will be leaving near the end of June so they would like to have someone in place asap so there is a reasonable handover period.
- Key objectives of developing customer relationships, maintaining existing business during a period when inflationary pressure is a feature
- Ideally the candidate should have similar account management experience within food production
- Previous retailer experience is a must
- Equally important will be a ‘business management’ approach with demonstrable ability to generate and deliver challenging account plans
- Self-motivation, a professional attitude, good face-to-face and telephone communication skills and a high work ethic
- They will also be a team player. Strong communication with cross functionally with other members of the management team will be essential in ensuring the success of this role
If this role is of interest please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.