Business Development Manager
Do you get a kick from generating new business? Are you a driven individual that is motivated by knocking on new doors and pushing a business to the next level? Signature Career Management are partnered with a branded FMCG business based in Lancashire looking for a Business Development Manager to drive the business and brand forward. A very interesting role that will see your time split over 3 key areas.
The business has gone through significant investment and has seen significant growth in the last 12 months. It will give you the opportunity to grow the business but also grow as an individual making a real impact. Successful candidates will take responsibility within the retail and wholesale channels, looking after existing customers but also looking to increase the portfolio. Key responsibilities will include –
- Maintain and develop an excellent relationship with key accounts, wholesalers and sell in new products to meet the needs of the customer
- P&L responsibility with customers including Holland & Barrett, Amazon and Wholesalers
- Identify and convert profitable sales leads across UK and Republic of Ireland
- Working closely with the marketing manager to put in place agreed promotions and marketing plans to drive sales and deliver profitability
- Co-ordinate and drive New Product Development initiatives
What will the successful candidate look like?
- FMCG experience within either Wholesale or wider retail to include Holland & Barrett, Amazon, Ocado or pharmacy groups
- Experience of working with FMCG brands, preferably within either healthy living, cosmetics, VMS or personal care however not essential
- Highly ambitious, with drive, energy and excited about taking a fresh way of thinking
- Team player – able to work with the wider supply chain
- Proven ability to influence, both internally and externally
- Strong at time management and prioritisation
- Strong presentation skills
If you want the opportunity to work in a family orientated, collaborative and team spirited environment then look no further!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.