National Account Controller – Multiples
Location: Southern office 3 days a week
Great products, exclusive brands, a highly capable team and in the last 5 years this business has seen a number of changes, like us all! Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. They understand the needs of their consumers and retailers and manage all aspects of the supply chain to provide profitable solutions.
You will have total business and financial insight of a significant P&L and be offered the ability to make fast decisions with all your inputs to the UK business.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and own a commercial agenda to drive profitable growth in 2018 and beyond.
Reporting to the UK General Manager you will:
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy that will deliver both profit and growth.
• Manage a team of three and be strategically responsible for the company’s largest multiple account.
• Work within a high calibre senior team and be able to offer your team your knowledge and expertise to raise the bar and implement best practice.
• Have good commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be results driven, analytical & creative.
• Be a team player, motivator & leader.
Ideal candidates will have strong branded experience from an FMCG company that has provided them with classical sales training and an understanding of the core needs of supply chain and NPD management. An ability to manage complex negotiations backed up with a grasp of category management is essential. Current experience within the multiple grocers is essential.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/45gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details