National Account Implant
I am currently working on an exciting role that will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to gain real, major multiple experience by sitting in with the Tesco buying team.
Working for a rapidly growing food company, the opportunity is there to join the Sales and Marketing team for a split role with a couple of days (2/3) in Tesco HQ liaising with the key Tesco contacts. Key responsibilities are to support day to day running of the Tesco account, and work on projects to ensure smoother supply chain process.
Responsibilities – Account Executive
- Prepare reports / presentations in conjunction with/for the Account Managers to enable informed customer interaction & business awareness.
- Collaborate with the NPD team to develop innovative and viable product concepts based on consumer needs and insights.
- Support SNAM with forecasting, promotional planning and hitting the budget
- Provide cover for the SNAM as required.
Responsibilities - Supply Chain
- To deliver cost saving whether in store benefit of cost savings generated through our end to end supply chain to Tesco
- This role entails working with commercial, central promotions and supply chain teams at Tesco HQ
- Track all relevant KPI’s (Service level, SBA, Waste, Stock holding) for all products
- Track and manage changes to the forecasts on both sites – work to one forecast
- Develop a strong working relationship with Tesco teams, this role requires a confident individual who can present in front of Tesco senior management
- The individual will need to possess strong analytical skills with a strong commercial background and P&L understanding
- Continue to review upstream / downstream opportunities and maximize cost savings throughout the chain
- Food industry experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills
- Confidence to present in front of Senior Tesco Management
The role will be primarily based in Lincolnshire, but could suit some between Hertfordshire and Lincolnshire who is happy with days away.
Salary c.£32,000 + car allowance + package
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060