Senior National Account Manager - High Growth Confectionery Business
About The Business:
High growth confectionery manufacturer with deep rooted relationships with the Top 4 - the “go to” company regarding everything confectionery for over 20 years.
With their bespoke built equipment, multi-site factories and a central Head Office in North London, these guys are able to work at pace, react without a moment’s hesitation and boast some of the fastest lead times in the industry when it comes to new product development.
The business has made some key hires with the new Managing Director moving across from one of the biggest success stories of the last 30 years. He is looking to make a mark and is upskilling the current team, wanting to add some new, driven and ambitious commercial people to the National Accounts team.
With double digit growth being announced for the 5th year in a row, they are rapidly adding to their head count and they want you to be part of this amazing journey.
And although work is very important, the team know when it’s time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. There are regular days away and the MD has started a company wide bowling competition where all departments are involved - that’s anything from Finance to Supply Chain to Sales & Marketing.
About The Opportunity:
Senior National Account Manager – High Growth Confectionery Business
- £65,000 - £70,000 Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
This impressive growth and projected future expansion means the company is looking for a Senior National Account Manager to take full ownership on their largest account, Tesco.
As a strategic partner within Tesco they have a real voice when it comes to range reviews and selling NPD lines into the business. With this in mind, you’ll have regular meet ups with the buying teams and offer real insight into the category.
Some of the main duties will be:
- Expect to be in Tesco 1-2 times a week in high season
- Working with 20 buying contacts within Tesco and wider Tesco business
- Help and educate the buying teams in the direction of the category
- Champion the own label and brand assets to showcase true diversity within a competitive business
- Be the “go to” person within the business, you’ll be the point of contact for category, shopper and trade teams when it comes to making new product for Tesco.
You’ll be someone who:
- Is currently working with a Top 4 Grocery account in food
- Have a good understanding of supply chain and manufacturing
- Be an influencer both internally and externally and be able to educate buyers and colleagues at all levels
- Have a real ambition to move through the business quickly and become a board level member within the next 5 years.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - High Growth Confectionery Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly