National Account Manager - Online
Account Manager - Online
A global player in food whose brands are well known to everyone. They are a creative business with a strong NPD pipeline who can offer excellent opportunities for progression.
National Account Manager role responsible for managing the relationship between the business and their Online customers, including Ocado & Amazon.
- Drive the delivery of the business plan to improve the customer experience and relationship and achieve revenue, profit & cash flow targets.
- Ensure all in-store principles are translated to the online space including distribution, space, display, price and promotion.
- Fully exploit all opportunities to execute the NPD agenda across all online customers.
- Deliver revenue, cash flow and bottom line profit for all customers
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG sales
- Commercially minded with the ability to deliver to key indicators and plans to set targets
- Previous Field Sales/Account Management experience within a branded environment
- An understanding of category management principles
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Online account management experience is not required
This role really is an excellent opportunity to get experience in one of the fastest growing channels in the UK FMCG industry and will set the right person up for a fantastic career within the organisation, with a very clear pathway for progression.
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for National Account Manager - Online
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly